Saturday, February 09, 2008

lemming: Wave necklace


On my last few plane trips, I've been admiring this pearl necklace available from United duty-free shopping ($114).

It's not an unreasonable amount of money to spend, but it's not something I need by any means. And if I started buying all of the reasonably-priced jewelry I liked, I'd be in trouble. We'll see. Maybe on my next flight. I wonder what will happen when the rope becomes dirty. Perhaps a regular jeweler can clean it?

Image from dutyfreeunited.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks very nice and sounds like a great buy. it's true that you can sometimes find great stuffs on a duty-free catalog on the plane.

kuri* said...

Heh, you're enabling me! I haven't seen anything like it, so maybe I will get it the next time I see it.