* A little square pendant of stuff - definitely a candidate to give away. Don't particularly like it. It's either Calvin Klein Eternity Summer or the local perfume shop's homemade Green Tea fragrance.
* A sample of Curve; definitely, as I already have a bottle thanks to Brooke.
* Lanvin Eclat d'Arpege - nice but I just don't reach for it. I'll keep a little sample but give away the rest.
* debating about Crazylibellule and the Poppies Tout Oublier solid perfume. It's nice, and I haven't gotten sick of it like other perfumes I own. But it's not really me. It's rather colder than I'm usually in the mood for, although I quite like it. It's very easy to wear though. We'll see. It's handy to carry around so I am using it quite a bit.
Everything else I'll rotate through. I should only own 5 ml or less of any particular perfume. Anything more is really excessive considering how much I use it. I have yet to open my Chanel No. 5 or Le Feu d'Issey light. I might open Le Feu as a treat after taking my Java exam. I'm going to wait till my nose progresses a bit more before opening No. 5. Have to be able to appreciate it fully, although I'm making progress on that front.
That mystery perfume that Amy gave me is quite nice, I have to ask her what it is. I may be Michael Kors.
You know you have too much stuff when the thought of getting rid of it is exciting. I like a lot of the stuff, but I just want to focus on the stuff I love. I'm planning to do the same thing with my clothing. At least only 2 items in my closet are unworn.
Because making lists is fun, I will list my collection (minus that little square pendant of perfume):
- agnes b. le petit b.b.
- Amy's mystery perfume
- Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste
- Caron Farnesiana
- Chanel No. 5
- Crazylibellule and the Poppies Tout Oublier solid perfume
- Givenchy Oblique
- Emanuel Ungaro Desnuda
- Etude House Bijou Pure White solid perfume
- Fragonard Eau du Bonheur solid perfume
- Hermes Eau de Cologne (wonder if I'll grow to like this)
- Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey
- Issey Miyake Le Feu d'Issey light
- Jean Patou Sublime
- Lanvin Eclat d'Arpege
- Laura Biagiotti Roma (wonder if I'll grow to like this)
- Laurent Le Guernec's perfume mod
- Les Parfums de Rosine Un Zest de Rose
- Liz Clairborne Curve
- Muelhens 4711 original cologne
- The Body Shop Indian Gardenia
- Yves Saint Laurent With Love
In other perfume "news," I finally got a chance to try ElisabethW's perfumes in Kichijoji a while back. Everything was really nice, but the Sweet Tea was too sweet (imagine that). A pity. Very nice fragrances though. I need to go back and sniff again. They appear to have discontinued 6 of their scents though; what a pity. Violet, Woods, Redwoods, and Blue Sage sounded very nice.