Of the top of my head:
- Lauryn Hill: The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill - At first, I didn't really like many of the songs on this album, although I could tell that it was good. 10 years or so later I've realized that there is no flaw on this album. Magnificent.
- Tori Amos: Little Earthquakes - a beautiful album that still resonates with me today.
- The Cranberries: No Need to Argue - this captured my college angst (although it was much lighter than angst). I still love it. Speaking of which, I need to check out O'Riordan's new album.
- U2 - the Joshua Tree - I actually don't own this one so I can't judge it.
- Sarah McLachlan - Fumbling Towards Ecstasy - I loved this album, but it doesn't hold much for me now.