Sunday, February 03, 2008

Giorgio Armani Caffe Collection

The Shinjuku, Tokyo Isetan counter is getting an early release of the Caffe collection on February 8th. In addition to the 4 limited edition ArmaniSilk lipsticks, there will be one limited edition Shine lipstick and two limited edition Sheer lipsticks. Five new Lip Shimmers will be released (not limited edition), and two limited edition nail polishes.

ArmaniSilk lipstick: 3990 yen
Shine lipstick: 3990 yen
Sheer lipstick: 3990 yen
Lip Shimmer: 3675 yen
Nail Polish: 3150 yen

The darker lip colors look gorgeous but are probably too dark for me to wear easily. Anyway, I'm staying away from limited edition stuff. I think Shinjuku will sell out quickly. I wish they'd bring back the Red collection; I completely missed that one.

No comments: