Wednesday, May 25, 2005

trips

So, it's basically a pain to travel.

If I want to take a trip out of the country, I need to spend half a day getting a re-entry permit and transferring my visa from my current passport to my next one. I really should do it anyway, in case I need to travel for an emergency.

If I want to visit China, I have to take 2 mornings and get a visa, once I've bought a plane ticket. I also need a letter from a Chinese tour agency. I'm not sure what to do if I'm not going on a tour.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! sorry this is unrelated to the post, but this is related to the theme of your blog.

A guy is giving away a tv in the metropolis. It's ten years old but he says it works fine. Might be worth checking out.

http://classifieds.japantoday.com/biz.asp?action=home&pid=8

kuri* said...

thanks! I should check it out. But I haven't yet. There's another 25" tv being given away too. I wish I could tell when these notices were posted.