Sunday, February 06, 2005

shirt, earrings

New purchases!

I got a suit shirt for 1200 yen from Comme Ca Hommes. The Shinjuku store was having a mad sale. Too bad the only other shirts were black. The shirt I got was a rather fuschia colored shirt, rather like Banana Republic's pink push a couple years ago. I like it, surprisingly enough. And while I am an M size in Uniqlo shirts, I am an L or XL at Comme Ca Hommes. Ah well. It was cheap.

I also got a pair of non-pierced earrings for 850 yen. They're great! Cute and don't hurt! The painlessness is key. Now I don't have to wonder whether I should get my earrings pierced, as I can wear earrings without any pain. All my other earrings hurt, sadly enough. It's too bad I don't really wear jewelry on weekdays. Sure, I could... but there's no real need too. Probably more important to tame my hair on weekdays than wear jewelry.

イヤリングを買いました!ピアスがないけど痛くないイヤリングを見つけて、楽しんでいます。ずっと買いたっかたので、本当に満足です。

安いワイシャツも買いました。たった1200円かかってうれしいです。

昨日の日本語の授業も楽しかったです。先生がたくさんの質問を答えて頂きました。先生は非常に優しいです。

No comments: